Authors, Artists, and Publishers
Please use the Contact form below to inquire about sending us material for review.
- Provide the title, the author/artist’s name, the expected/actual date of publication and a synopsis or description of the book or album.
- Include a link to the publisher’s /producer’s website.
- Read some of our previous reviews to determine if Floccinaucical is an appropriate venue.
What We Review: Books
- Science Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative Fiction and Horror
- Mystery, Thriller, Detective
- Historical Fiction
- Graphic Novels, especially those with aspects of SF/F or Horror
- Literary Fiction, especially lit fic that has aspects of historical fiction, SF/F, magic realism.
- English and American novels, drama and poetry that are part of the standard canon.
- With respect to fiction, we are primarily interested in novels, but will also review a limited number of short story collections and themed anthologies.
- Non Fiction, particularly culinary arts and histories, cookbooks, history, agronomy, literary criticism (especially of SF/F, Horror, and canon literature)
What we Review: Music
Traditional /World music, particularly Celtic and British Traditional/Folk music, Jazz, Blues, Classic rock, Folk Rock, and singer/songwriter.
Classical music (including Early music, Medieval /Renaissance, Baroque)
We are perfectly willing to review ARCs, digital or printed.
We welcome ebooks either in Epub, PDF, or Kindle form.
MP3/Digital download — if liner notes are included or available online
Note: At the moment, we only accept a very limited number of self-published books, or POD or vanity published books; those books we accept for review are typically re-issues of trade published books or works by people whose works we are already familiar with.
Please Contact Us Before Sending Materials for Review
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Subject’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]