These slang terms were collected from a variety of sources, and among others the following ones:
Buy me a Coffee! If you find this post or this site interesting, and would like to see more, buy me a coffee. While I may actually buy coffee, I’ll probably buy books to review.
* Ken Cage, Gayle: The Language of Kinks and Queens, A History and Dictionary of Gay Language in South Africa
* Robert Owen Scott’s Gay Slang Dictionary
* Gay & Black Glossary by Roedy Green
* Rebecca Scott, A Brief Dictionary of Queer Slang and Culture
* Wei Lee, Dictionary of Gay Slang
* Gary Bowen’s: A Dictionary of Words for Masculine Women.
We also thank here all our readers who sent us new terms, with the needed explanations, origin and so on. It is also thank to them if our dictionary is becoming one of the most complete and exhaustive in the Net.